Thursday, November 12, 2009

Amelia's health

Evening everyone,

Its not often at all I write at all while I am at work ,but I felt the need to tonight.

Amelia has been sick this week and it has got alot worse today. Currently Amelia is heading to the hospital cause we have a great concern that Amelia has got the H1N! flu. At this time we do not know forsure , but we do know that anyone with cochlear implants need to belooked after right away in any fever situation..She also has had issues with her breathing today .

I ask that all of you who read this , that you pray for her little lungs and heart tonight.

I plan on heading home as soon as I can , and I hope i have the greatest of reasons to write again very soon.

Bye for now

Amelia's Daddy

1 comment:

akm said...

she is strong little girl and will be in our prayers!