Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Video

Hello one and all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the first day of summer. Up here in cottage country it is very warm, and quite beautiful on this Fathersday 2009.

I have made a short video of Amelia at sick kids 2 weeks ago for her 1 year tune up and update at Toronto's Sick Kids Hospital.

I have yet to figure out how to close caption videos yet , but I do promise you, I will figure that out very soon , so I apologize now .

Just so I don't get in any trouble , the must in the back ground is "Island in the sun" by Weezer... I think they own it and have the rights to make all money from it. Hopefully that satisfies the authorities hahahahaha.

I hope you all enjoy the video.

Till the next update, stay warm on the inside , and cool on the outside .

Amelia's Daddy

No comments: