Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tomorrows test day @ Sick Kids

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones where ever you maybe .

Tomorrow Amelia will be at Sick Kids hospital. How ever this is a special visit.
We will get to see how far Amelia has come since we started on this amazing journey.

Everyone in her family is very excited about tomorrow, and of course I wont be able to be there but Amelia's Mom has promised to bring the video camera , so the plan is to share it with you all as soon as possible.

I want to take a moment to thank all of those who have read and sent there kindest of words to Amelia and her family for the past 14 or 15 months. I know if you look back though this blog , you can clearly see a roller coaster of emotions in some of the words that have been written, but this is about as Raw a look you can have at the inside of my heart while my little girl has grown so much and showed her whole family how amazing life is.

I have let my feelings out here, I have been numb as I wrote , I have been mad as I wrote , laughed , pinched myself and yes I have cried as I have wrote . All of it has made me grow as a man, father and husband. I hope some of you have gotten something out of it, and if you have then I am very happy and hopeful that any journey you might be on teaches you what this one has and will teach all of us in the family.

Thank you so much for watching and reading.

May your god always bless you

Amelias daddy





No comments: